I am a Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Computer Science at the University of Padua, under the supervision of Prof. Alessandro Sperduti. On April 8th 2013, I defended my PhD Thesis: "Applicability of Process Mining Techniques in Business Environments".
Working webpage: http://www.math.unipd.it/~burattin/.
- Apr 2013 - I defended my PhD Thesis "Applicability of Process Mining Techniques in Business Environments".
- Gen 2013 - Accepted paper "Business Models Enhancement through Discovery of Roles" at IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining;
- Dec 2012 - New paper published: Heuristics Miners for Streaming Event Data in CoRR;
- Sep 2012 - New papers published: Techniques for A Posteriori Analysis of Declarative Processe and Process Mining: come estrarre conoscenza dai log dei sistemi informativi orientati ai processi;
- Sep 2012 - Together with Fabrizio M. Maggi, we are going to organize a Special Session on Process Mining at the IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining 2013 (CIDM 2013, part of SSCI 2013, the Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence).